ICSE Class 9 Biology The Respiratory System
The condition of merging of walls of the alveoli leading to breathing problems is called
Air remaining in the lungs after complete exhalation is called
People sleeping in a closed room while burning coal or wood to heat the room accidentally die because of
- Are there any parts of the human body that gets O2 directly from the air and not from the blood /
- why do we not breathe through mouth
- The respiratory tubes formed by the division of wind pipe
- What is meant by lung alveoli
- does the nose help in speaking
- odd one out (along with reason) Diffusion, Respiratory gases, Alveoli , capillary network
- Name two types of muscles which help in respiration????
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.