ICSE Class 9 - Respiration Videos
Respiration in Organisms - Exam Decoded - 1
This video contains practice questions on the types of respiration and cellular respiration.
- Constraints on suppply of oxygen? Condition of hospitals related to oxygen? Measures taken to solve the crisis?
Respiration is what type reaction
- Is carbon dioxide essential for our daily life? It is harmful for us then also, is it essential for human being sometimes?
- Will the world survive without nitrogen?
- In cellular respiration when the glucose enters the cytoplasm of the cell does it become pyruvate or pyruvic acid?
- What is known as the energy currency of the cell ?
- Are there any organisms that can live without oxygen?
- If food will not be oxidized then what will happen?
- The exchange of gases between alveolar air and alveolar capillaries takes place by active transport