ICSE Class 8 - Surface Area of a Cube and Cuboid Videos
- The length, breadth and height of a room are 6m, 5.4m and 4m respectively. Find the area of (i) 4 walls (ii) roof. Find the volume of wood required to make a closed box of external dimensions 80cm, 75cm and 60cm. the thickness of the wood is 2cm throughout.
- If length, breadth and height of a cuboid is tripled, 1. How many times will its surface area increase? 2. How many times will its volume increase?
- The dimensions of a cubical room are 8.6m×5.4m×4m. The room has two doors each measuring 2m by 1m and four windows each measuring 1m by 1m. What will be the cost of plastering the four walls and the ceiling at Rs. 65 per m^2?
- The volume of a cube is 64mm cube.Find the length of the cloth required to cover the cube complete .
- Three equal cubes are placed together in a row to form a cuboid. Find the ratio of the total surface area of the new cuboid to that of the surface area of the three cubes.
- Vishal wishes to cover a box of size 80 cm ×40cm×20cm using a square sheet of paper 40 cm^2.Find the number of sheets needed to cover the box.
- Find the area of metal sheet required to make an open tank of length 10m,breadth7.5m and depth 3.8m
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.