ICSE Class 8 - Volume of Cube and Cuboid Videos
- How much sand is needed to fill a pit. that is 10 m deep 8 m wide and 12 m long
- Three cubes of silver with edges 3 cm,4cm and 5 cm are melted and recast into a single cube. Find the volume of the new cube
- find the volume of a cubical box whose surface area is 486 cm^2
- Suman made a cuboid out of plasticine measuring 2cm by 6cm by 9cm. How many such cuboids are required to make a perfect cube?
- If the edge of a cube is tripled then its volume became
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.