ICSE Class 8 Physics The Static Electricity
In the ICSE Class 8 Physics syllabus, Chapter 8 takes you through the amazing Science behind domestic electric circuits and static electricity. At TopperLearning, you can use our revision notes and concept videos to understand static electricity. Learn about different types of charges such as a positive charge and a negative charge. Also, understand how charge gets created by friction with our Electricity and Magnetism – The Static Electricity learning resources.
With our ICSE Class 8 Physics resources, you can learn concepts such as conservation of charges, lightning conductor, induction etc. Knowledge of static electricity will help you score more marks in the Science exam as well as make you a smart person.
- who is responsible for flow of electric current
- What is the theory of electrostatic force?
- what causes lightning?
- define 1) kWh 2)fuse 3)induction 4)static electricity
- how did benjamin franklin discover that clouds are electrically charged in a thunder storm?
- explain static electricity on the basis of the atomic theory
- what are the precautions that one must take while handling electrical appliances? states any four points
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number