what are the precautions that one must take while handling electrical appliances? states any four points
Asked by nathsantanukumar | 16th Nov, 2018, 06:17: PM
1. All connection made is not loose
2. There no leakage of current from the appliances
3. If current is leaking then earthing should be done to equipment
4. Do not throw water or any other liquid on electric appliances
Answered by Ankit K | 16th Nov, 2018, 10:37: PM
- who is responsible for flow of electric current
- What is the theory of electrostatic force?
- what causes lightning?
- define 1) kWh 2)fuse 3)induction 4)static electricity
- how did benjamin franklin discover that clouds are electrically charged in a thunder storm?
- explain static electricity on the basis of the atomic theory
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number