ICSE Class 8 Biology Prevention Of Diseases
In Chapter 9 of the ICSE Class 8 Biology syllabus, you not only learn about various diseases but also ways to prevent those diseases. Through TopperLearning’s revision notes, you will become aware of disease prevention-related concepts such as immunisation and vaccination. Also, you can evaluate your understanding of the prevention of diseases by taking our online practice tests.
For practising the questions and answers from ICSE Class 8 Biology Chapter 9, you can check our sample papers. Also, watch our video lessons related to the prevention and treatment of diseases for conceptual clarity.
- What is DTP vaccine?
- what is the meaning of puberty?
- Mention four ways in which vaccine are produced??
- Difference between Immunisation and Vaccination Difference between Immunization
- describe the various methods by which diseases can be prevented.
- write four measures to prevent the occurrence of a disease.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number