ICSE Class 8 Biology First Aid
Understand the significance of First Aid while revising the ICSE Class 8 Biology Chapter 9 Health and Hygiene. Watch our concept video to relearn the various types of burns that can be taken care of using First Aid. Practise MCQs, True or False questions and short answer questions by utilising our First Aid online mock tests.
To revise the ICSE Class 8 Biology topic of First Aid, you can go through our Chapter 9 revision notes. These notes along with our other Biology resources will be useful while preparing for your Science exam.
- What is fracture
- Define a)first aid b)health c)communicable diseases
- What do you mean by fainting
- Minor burns means
- Measure burns means
- Can a burn infect our body?
- 1. Water should be avoided in case of burns that cause blisters?
- differentitate first -degree burns and second-degree burns
- write the harmful effects of tobacco smoking and consuming alcohol .
- what is a fracture? what first aid should be given in case of a fracture?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number