ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Study of Compounds - Ammonia and Nitric Acid
- Hot,concentrated nitric acid reacts with sulphur to form
- Explain why nitric acid is kept in a reagent bottle for a long time
- give reason-lead nitrate is not used in place of nitre for the preparation of nitric acid in the laboratory
- What does sulphur produce after reacting with concentrated nitric acid ?
- Can you explain the structure of HNO3 ?
- How does aqua regia dissolves Gold and Platinum?
- Sodium nitrate heated at 200 degree celsius in presence of sodium Bisulphate
- Why is quartz use in ostwalds process
- Name the unstable brown colored chemical compound formed during brown ring test for nitrates
- Why does alcohol or saw dust burst into flames when hot conc. HNO3 is poured on it?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.