ICSE Class 10 - Endocrine Glands - Pituitary and Thyroid gland Videos
Adolescence and Puberty
This video explains the striking change which occur at puberty in boys and girls.
- name the hormone associated with the metabolism of Carbohydrate protein calcium and phosphorus
- When an overdose of insulin is given to a diabetic patient,he faints.Why?
Pls answer the circled questions.. They are vital to my tuition.
- Why is pituitary gland called as master gland
- Hormone responsible for regulating thyroid in the body
- Biological term for the defect and name the gland responsible for same 1. High concentration if sugar in blood 2. Body though fully developed retains proportion of a child