ICSE Class 10 Physics Different Forms Of Energy
- What is kinetic and potential energy?
- A body of mass m is moving with velocity v. Write the expression for its kinetic energy.
- A solid metal weighing 150 g melts at its melting point of 800 degree C by providing heat of 100 W. The time taken for it to completely melt at the same temperature is 4 min. What is the specific latent heat of fusion of the metal ?
- On what basis would you classify an energy source as renewable ? State two advantages and two limitations of the energy received from the sun.
- A force of 100N acts on an object of mass 10kg for 9seconds. If the object was initially moving with the speed of 10m/s, calculate the initial and final kinetic energy of the object.By what factor does the kinetic energy increase?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number