ICSE Class 10 Physics Principle Of Conservation Of Energy
- kinetic energy and potential energy in vertical motion
- exercise 2 q. 4
- q 4 sdecond part
- A compressed spring has a tennis ball of mass 0.5 kg attached to it. The spring is then released which sends the ball moving on a horizontal surface, with a sped of 2m/s-1. What is the elastic energy of the compressed spring?
- what is conservation of mechanical energy
- The bob of a simple pendulum is released from rest from one extreme end of a vertical height of 2cm above its mean position.Assuming 60% loss in energy, find the velocity of the bob at its mean position.
- What is meant by conservation of mechanical energy
- we say that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed so if it can not be created , then from where the energy comes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number