ICSE Class 10 Maths General Term Of A G.P.
- if first term = a , common ratio =r,then find the value of t9and t27
- if fifth term is nine times the third term in a GP and second term of progression is 6. find the GP
- Find the 10th term of the G. P. (geometric progression) 12, 4, 1 1/3
- Topic : GP Q2. The sum of the first 3 terms of a GP is 1 and the sume of the next three terms is 27. Determine the first term, the common ratio and the sum of the GP.
- Topic : GP Q1. Find the GP for which the sum of the first two terms is -4 and the fifth term is 4 times the third term.
- Show that the ration of sum of first n terms of a GP tto sum of terms from (n+1)th term to 2n th term is 1/r^n
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number