ICSE Class 10 Maths Dividend On Shares
- explain the share and dividend
- A company with 8000 shares of nominal value Rs 80 declares an annual income of 10% to the share holders. (i) Calculate the annual income. (ii) A man had brought 80 shares of the company at Rs 140 per share. Calculate the dividend% he receives and % return on his investment.
- Can we use the formula --- Face value * dividend% = Market Value * return% (during Board exams) A man buys rupees 50 shares of a company which pays 12% dividend he buys the seat search a price that his profit is 15% on his investment. Is 15% also the return % in this question?
- A man invests Rs. 22500 in Rs 50 shares available at 10% discount. If the dividend paid by the company is 12%, calculate: 1) the number of share purchased 2) the annual dividend recieved 3) the rate of return he gets on his investment
- Arun invested Rs. 9000 in 6% Rs. 100 shares at Rs. 90 per share. After a year, he sold shares at Rs. 85 each and invested the proceeds [including his dividend] in 18% Rs. 20 shares at Rs. 50. Find : i). his dividend for the first year ii). His annual income in the second year iii). The percentage increase in his returns on his original investment.
- Abhishek sold certain number of shares of Rs.20/- paying 8% dividend at Rs.18/- and invested the proceeds in Rs.10/- shares paying 12% dividend at 50% premium. If the change in his annual income is Rs.120/- find the number of shares sold by him.
- A man bought 360, ten rupees shares paying 12% p.a. He sold them when the price rose to Rs.25 and invested the sale proceeds in Rs.5 shares paying 4.5% p.a. at Rs.3.50 per share. Find the annual change in income.
- Antra invests ₹40,000. She invests at ₹ 75, ₹ 14,000 in 10% ₹ 10 shares at ₹ 7 and the remainder in 8% ₹ 100 shares. If the total yeild from her investment is 14.2%, find at what price did she buy 8% shares?
- Antra invests rs 40000. She invests rs 18000 in 12 percent rs 100 shares at rs 7 and the remainder in 8 percent rs 100 shares. If the total yeild from her investment is 14.2 percent. Find at what price did she buy 8 percent shares
- A man invests Rs.10400 in 6% shares at Rs. 104 and Rs. 11440 in 10.4% shares at Rs. 143. How much income would he get in all?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number