ICSE Class 10 Biology Plant Hormones
In the ICSE Class 10 Biology – Chemical Coordination in Plants – Plant Hormones chapter, learn about phytohormones. Understand how plant hormones play an important role in the growth of plants. Learn about cell enlargement, cell division and cell differentiation in our video lessons. In addition, know more about growth-retarding hormones in plants by revising concepts with our textbook solutions.
For support materials to boost your exam score, you may use our ICSE Class 10 Biology sample paper solutions and previous years’ question paper solutions. These resources are available online 24/7 at TopperLearning and give you the ease of studying at your convenience. If you have any doubts on how plant hormones control some of the growth aspects of plants, ask your questions at our ‘UnDoubt’ section and our Biology experts will respond to your queries quickly.
- what is auxin
- . What are the functions of cytokinins?
- whats pruning?
- is the site of synthesis and the site of action the same for gibberellin, auxin and cytokinins? please explain.
- why is cytokinins used to keep flowers fresh for a long time? why can't gibberellin or auxin be used instead of cytokinins to keep flowers fresh for a long time?
- Growth-retarding hormone in plants.
- what is meant by bolting ? Where was auxins first discovered? what is senescence ?
- Why are gibberellin used in food industry and brewing industry?
- Which hormones cause the tropic movements in plants?
- Role of Auxins in plants ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number