hello sir/madam I will be writing my 12th board and aipmt/aiims entrance exam next year. can you give me any tips for studying chemistry so as to crack both my entrance and borad exams?
You can bear the following things in mind while preparing for your exams:
- Practice the numerical questions and the revise the concepts.
- Attempt each topic and try to decipher value questions from those.
- Formulate a technique for memorizing the formulae and concepts in a clear consensus. This will provide you with a broad understanding of the subject.
- Always time yourself while answering the sample papers as it will help you manage time during the exam.
- Try and finish chapters which you find easy to understand as it will boost your confidence.
- Do not start a new topic at the last minute. Revise the topics which you have already completed.
- Divide your time well for your preparation of boards and for your AIPMT/AIIMS. So you will not miss anything. Time management is really important to do well in this exam.
- Always keep the syllabus with you, before preparing the new topic look at the syllabus first.
- Try to solve 50-60 problems on per topic or chapter, but try to solve the quality problems which need different applications and concepts to solve the problem.
- Make your own strategy to crack the exam, rather then following others.
- Try to learn the fundamentals of the concepts rather then memorising the concepts.
- Always practice previous year's papers; it will give you the idea about the type of questions asked in the exam, and the level of difficulty of the questions.
- Always remember that time is really important factor for every exam. Try to finish your paper well before time, so that you will get time to review your answers.
Hope you find these suggestions useful. Happy studying!!
All the best for your exams..
You have rated this answer /10