CBSE Class 9 Maths Triangles
- M is a point inside a square ABCD. AMCD is equilateral triangle and MC cuts diagonal DB at E. Then, ZBEC=..... (1) 75° (3) 105° (2) 90° (4) 60°
- In fig. 12.116 , T is a point on the side QR of ∆ PQR and S is a point such that RT=St. Prove that PQ+PR>QS
- In the figure, ABCD is a square and PAB is a triangle such that AQ = BR. Prove that DPQR is an isosceles triangle.
- If the vertex angle of an isosceles triangle is 50° ,find the other angels
show that BX=CY.
- AD is an altitude of an isosceles triangle ABC in which AB=AC.Show that ( i )AD bisects BC (ii) AD bisects angle A.
- If the segments drawn perpendicular to the two sides of a triangle from the mid point of the third side be congruent and equally inclined to the third side, prove that the triangle is isosceles.
- If the altitudes from two vertices of a triangle to the opposite sides are equal, prove that the triangle is isosceles.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.