CBSE Class 9 - Congruence Criteria: SSS and RHS Videos
- be and CF are two traiangle equal altitude of triangle abc using rhs congruence rule prove that the triangle abc is isosceles
in an isosceles triangle ABC with AB=AC, the bisectors of angleB and angle C intersect each other at o. Join A at O. show that Ob= OC that
- How to proove RHS congruence
- In the given figure, BAAC and DEEF such that BA = DE and BF = DC. Prove that AC = EF.
- ABC is an isosceles triangle with AB = AC. Bisectors of B and C intersect at O. Prove that BO = CO and AO bisects BAC.
- ABCD is a square, X and Y are the points on the sides AB and DC respectively such that BY = CX. Prove that CY = BX and CBY = BCX.
- In an isosceles triangle, prove that the altitude from the vertex divides the triangle into two congruent triangles..
- AD is the median of ABC. If BL and CM are drawn perpendiculars on AD produced, prove that BL= CM.
- If two isosceles triangles have a common base, then the line joining their vertices bisects the base at right angles.
- A point O is taken inside an equilateral four sided figure ABCD such that its distances from the angular points D and B are equal. Show that AO and OC are in one and the same straight line.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.