CBSE Class 9 Maths Surface Areas and Volumes
- i need 5 question based on cube volume
- find the volume of circuler cone with 1. radius6cm ,height7cm
- if slant height of a cone is changed by 10% while radius remains unchanged then the volume changes by
- If the radius of the base and altitude of a right circular cylinder and a right circular cone are equal. What is the relation between the volumes of a cylinder to that of a cone?
- If the radius of the cone is doubled, what will be the effect on its volume?
- An isosceles triangle with a base of 0.4 m and an altitude of 0.3 m is revolved about a line through the vertex and perpendicular to the base. What is the volume of the solid generated by the revolving triangle?
- The circumference of the base of the cone of height 12 cm is 22 cm. Calculate its volume.
- The area of the base of a conical toy of height 9 cm is 616 cm2. Calculate its volume.
- The volume of a right circular cone of base area 13.86 cm2 is 55.44 cm3. Calculate its height.
- A tent is in the form of a cylinder surmounted by a cone of radius 12 m. The height of the conical portion is 7 m, which is equal to the height of the cylindrical portion of the tent. Calculate the volume of the tent.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.