CBSE Class 9 - Surface Area of a Cylinder Videos
Surface Area of a Cylinder
Right circular cylinder and its radius , height. Solve problem related to curved/ total surface area cylinders and cylindrical objects.
- the total surface area of hollow metal cylinder open at both ends of a internal radius 8cm and height 10cm is 388πcm²(ignoring the area of rims ).find the thickness of the metal in the cylinder
- To find formula for the curved serface area of right circullar cylender expermentally
- What is the volume of a right circular cylinder whose base area is 606cm² and whose height is 2m
- The radius of a right circular cylinder with curved surface area of 440 cm2 and an altitude of 5 cm is
the radius of sphere is 2r, then its volume will be?
- a cylindrical vessel filled with water has internal diameter 7.8cm and height 28cm. it's entire water is put in a rectangular tube whose base is a square of side 26cm.find the height of water in tube?
- find the diameter of a cylinder whose height is 5cm and numerical value of volume is equal to numerical alue of curved surface area
- A hollow cylindrical tube, open at both ends is made of iron 1 cm thick. If the external diameter is 14 cm and the length of tube is 70 cm, Find the cost of painting its inner surface at the rate of Rs. 4 per cm2.
- The diameter of a roller 1 m long is 56 cm. If it takes 200 revolutions to level a playground, find the cost of levelling the playground at the rate of 50 paisa per m2.
- Find the lateral surface area (curved surface area) of a hollow cylinder open at the ends of length is 14 cm, the external diameter is 10 cm and the thickness is 2 cm.