CBSE Class 9 - Surface Area of a Cube and Cuboid Videos
Surface Area of a Cube and Cuboid
Find the lateral and total surface area of a cube and a cuboids. Solve real life problems pertaining to the surface area of the cubes and cuboids
- If side of a cube is increase by 20% so how much percentage will its diagonal increase
- area of eqilatteral triangle
- What will be the surface area ,lateral surface area and diagonal of cuboid.whose length=square root of three , breath=square root of seven and the height=square root of eleven??
- if length of cube is 16root3 find diagonal
- length=12m,breadth=8m, and height=4.5m find the total surface area
- Find the cost of painting an open rectangular tank of dimensions 4 m × 2.5 m × 5 m at the rate of Rs 5.50 per m2.
- Find the cost of sheet required for making a cuboidal box measuring 3 m × 5 m × 3.5 m, if 1 m2 costs Rs 21.
- A concrete pillar 15 m high has a cross section which is square of side 3 m. Find the cost of painting its top and four walls at the rate of Rs 4 per m2.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.