CBSE Class 9 - Volume of A Cone Videos
Volume of A Cone
Volume of a Cone
- the cap of a joker is conical in which 30.8 sq.cm of cloth is used . Also the circumference of its base is 17.6 cm .(i) find the height if the cap. (ii)find the slant height of the cap (iii)find the radius of the base of the cap (iv) what is the volume of the cone ?(leave the answer in pie)
- i need 5 question based on cube volume
- find the volume of circuler cone with 1. radius6cm ,height7cm
- if slant height of a cone is changed by 10% while radius remains unchanged then the volume changes by
- If the radius of the base and altitude of a right circular cylinder and a right circular cone are equal. What is the relation between the volumes of a cylinder to that of a cone?
- If the radius of the cone is doubled, what will be the effect on its volume?
- An isosceles triangle with a base of 0.4 m and an altitude of 0.3 m is revolved about a line through the vertex and perpendicular to the base. What is the volume of the solid generated by the revolving triangle?
- The circumference of the base of the cone of height 12 cm is 22 cm. Calculate its volume.
- The area of the base of a conical toy of height 9 cm is 616 cm2. Calculate its volume.
- The volume of a right circular cone of base area 13.86 cm2 is 55.44 cm3. Calculate its height.