CBSE Class 9 - Application of Heron's Formula Videos
- find the area of a triangle two sides of which are 18cm and 10cm and it's perimeter is 42cm
- Area of an isosceles right angled triangle is 50cm ² find the length of equal side
- there is a slide in a park. One of its side walls has been painted in some colour with a message "keep the park clean and green if the sides of the wall are 1511 and 6 cm find the area painted in colour
- Two sides of a triangle are 8cm and 11cm and it's perimeter is 32cm.The third side is : a)4cm b)13cm c)14cm d)16cm
- a parallelogram has two sides 16cm and 25 cm and the diagonal is 65m long .find the area of the parallelogram
- Aapka it in the shape of a square with diagonal 32 cm and an isosceles triangle of days. It's and and side 6 cm each has to be made of three different Shades as known as shown in the figure 12.17 how much paper of a ship has been used in
- A triangle has sides 35 cm 54 cm and 61 cm long find its area also find the smallest of it's altitude altitude altitude
- Find the area of a quadrilateral ABCD in which AB= 3cm, BC=4cm, CD=4cm,DA=5cm and AC=5cm.
- A park in the shape of a quadrilateral ABCD , has angle C =90 , AB=9m , CD=5m , BC=12m and AD=8m. How much area does it occupy?
- Area of triangle whose dimension is 50×20×50
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.