CBSE Class 9 - Application of Heron's Formula Videos
Application of Heron's Formula
This video explains the derivation of the Heron's formula for the area of triangle and its application to calculate the area of quadrilaterals and to solve real life problems.
- find the area of triangle whose sides are 40cm,24 cm,32cm?
- find the area of a triangle two sides of which are 18cm and 10cm and it's perimeter is 42cm
- Area of an isosceles right angled triangle is 50cm ² find the length of equal side
- there is a slide in a park. One of its side walls has been painted in some colour with a message "keep the park clean and green if the sides of the wall are 1511 and 6 cm find the area painted in colour
- Two sides of a triangle are 8cm and 11cm and it's perimeter is 32cm.The third side is : a)4cm b)13cm c)14cm d)16cm
- a parallelogram has two sides 16cm and 25 cm and the diagonal is 65m long .find the area of the parallelogram
- Aapka it in the shape of a square with diagonal 32 cm and an isosceles triangle of days. It's and and side 6 cm each has to be made of three different Shades as known as shown in the figure 12.17 how much paper of a ship has been used in
- A triangle has sides 35 cm 54 cm and 61 cm long find its area also find the smallest of it's altitude altitude altitude
- Find the area of a quadrilateral ABCD in which AB= 3cm, BC=4cm, CD=4cm,DA=5cm and AC=5cm.
- A park in the shape of a quadrilateral ABCD , has angle C =90 , AB=9m , CD=5m , BC=12m and AD=8m. How much area does it occupy?