Aapka it in the shape of a square with diagonal 32 cm and an isosceles triangle of days. It's and and side 6 cm each has to be made of three different Shades as known as shown in the figure 12.17 how much paper of a ship has been used in
Asked by kirtisatpute995 | 14th Feb, 2020, 11:22: AM
The question should be:
A kite in the shape of a square with a diagonal 32cm and an isoscales of base 8cm and sides 6cm each is to be made of 3 diff. shades. How much paper of each shade has been used in it ?
To get the solution of the above question, please visit Applications of Heron's formula
Answered by Renu Varma | 14th Feb, 2020, 11:59: AM
- Area of an isosceles right angled triangle is 50cm ² find the length of equal side
- there is a slide in a park. One of its side walls has been painted in some colour with a message "keep the park clean and green if the sides of the wall are 1511 and 6 cm find the area painted in colour
- Two sides of a triangle are 8cm and 11cm and it's perimeter is 32cm.The third side is : a)4cm b)13cm c)14cm d)16cm
- a parallelogram has two sides 16cm and 25 cm and the diagonal is 65m long .find the area of the parallelogram
- A triangle has sides 35 cm 54 cm and 61 cm long find its area also find the smallest of it's altitude altitude altitude
- Find the area of a quadrilateral ABCD in which AB= 3cm, BC=4cm, CD=4cm,DA=5cm and AC=5cm.
- A park in the shape of a quadrilateral ABCD , has angle C =90 , AB=9m , CD=5m , BC=12m and AD=8m. How much area does it occupy?
- Area of triangle whose dimension is 50×20×50
- Please answer this question
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number