CBSE Class 9 - Connective Tissue in Animals Videos
Connective tissues in Animals
- Does lymph contain both WBC and RBC?
- what is mascular tissue
- While playing football Rahul fell down and felt a searing pain in his ankle. His ankle joint looks normal in shape but there was a slight swelling. i. What kind of tissue injury did Rahul experience? a. Bone injury b. Ligament injury c. Tendon injury d. Muscle injury
- what are the types of tissues
- definition of tissues
- what is ligament
- Please give a detailed diagram of areolar and adipose connective tissue with proper explanation of each component of it.
Name the following given below:
a) Outermost protective tissue
b) Layer below cortex
c) A bundle containing complex permanent tissue
d) Tissue responsible for conduction of water
(NOTE: The following picture will help)
- what is connective tissue ? explain.
- what will happen if bone is dipped in hydrochloric acid(HCI) ?