While playing football Rahul fell down and felt a searing pain in his ankle.
His ankle joint looks normal in shape but there was a slight swelling.
i. What kind of tissue injury did Rahul experience?
a. Bone injury
b. Ligament injury
c. Tendon injury
d. Muscle injury
Asked by mayabhattacharjee765 | 25th Aug, 2021, 06:04: PM
An ankle sprain is a common, painful injury that occurs when one or more of the ankle ligaments is stretched beyond the normal range of motion.
Hence, Rahul experienced ligament injury.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 26th Aug, 2021, 11:31: AM
- what are the types of tissues
- definition of tissues
- what is ligament
- Please give a detailed diagram of areolar and adipose connective tissue with proper explanation of each component of it.
- Name the following given below: a) Outermost protective tissue b) Layer below cortex c) A bundle containing complex permanent tissue d) Tissue responsible for conduction of water (NOTE: The following picture will help)
- what is connective tissue ? explain.
- what will happen if bone is dipped in hydrochloric acid(HCI) ?
- Why is blood is called as fluid connetive tissue?
- Discuss the advantages of blood being a liquid tissue.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number