CBSE Class 9 Biology The Fundamental Unit of Life
Which of the following is a cell structure present in the prokaryotic cell but absent in the eukaryotic cell?
The cell wall in prokaryotic cells is usually made of
Which of the following is a function of the pilli in a prokaryotic cell?
- smallest cell in world
- What is Granules? And why it is important?
- which came first egg or hen
- smallest cell
- what is cells
- What is the cell theory and it was proposed by whom ?
- every multicellular has come from a single cell justify the statement
- what is chromosome
- what is eukaryotic
- how are important cell in human body
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.