CBSE Class 9 Biology The Fundamental Unit of Life
The mystery of the cell was unravelled by
The plasma membrane is mostly composed of
Which of the following cells possess a nucleus?
RER and SER can be distinguished by the presence or absence of
- Any 6 differences between Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum and Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum in tabulated from.
- Why do we eat protein when Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum makes protein itself?
- A Green mango become yellow or Pink colour due to...
- how does the feedback mechanism requlate harmone secretion
- what is a photosynthesis.short ans
- Lysosomes arises from
- does every cell have chloroplasts
- Where are protein synthesis inside the cell
- where are proteins synthetic inside the cell
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.