CBSE Class 9 Biology Biogeochemical Cycles
What does the biosphere consists of?
The biogeochemical cycle involves nutrient flow between
What is the second step in the water cycle?
Falling of condensed water molecules is in the form of rainfall. What is the step called?
- why does not the level of co2 in the atmosphere increase
- how the nitrogen cysle works
- Why does not the level of oxygen in the atmosphere decrease?
- Why is phosphorus and sulphur cycle called as sedimentary cycle?
- explain in brief about nitrogen cycle
- What are leguminous plants?
- Nitrogen cycle
- Define biogeochemical cycle or what is biogeochemical cycle?
- Define biogeochemical cycle.
- What is leg haemoglobin?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number