why does not the level of co2 in the atmosphere increase
Asked by sanjidpkedpt | 2nd Jul, 2020, 08:37: PM
The level of carbon dioxide does not rise in the atmosphere because the plants utilise the carbon dioxide for the process of photosynthesis.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Jul, 2020, 11:56: AM
- What is atmospheric nitrogen fixation?How does it occur?
- what is meant by reuse
- how the nitrogen cysle works
- Why does not the level of oxygen in the atmosphere decrease?
- Why is phosphorus and sulphur cycle called as sedimentary cycle?
- explain in brief about nitrogen cycle
- What are leguminous plants?
- Nitrogen cycle
- Define biogeochemical cycle or what is biogeochemical cycle?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number