CBSE Class 9 Biology Natural Resources
Carbondioxide is utilised during
The metabolic reduction of nitrate into nitrogen is known as
In a 100-year period, how long does water stays in the atmosphere?
- What is atmospheric nitrogen fixation?How does it occur?
- what is meant by reuse
- why does not the level of co2 in the atmosphere increase
- how the nitrogen cysle works
- Why does not the level of oxygen in the atmosphere decrease?
- Why is phosphorus and sulphur cycle called as sedimentary cycle?
- explain in brief about nitrogen cycle
- What are leguminous plants?
- Nitrogen cycle
- Define biogeochemical cycle or what is biogeochemical cycle?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.