CBSE Class 9 Physics Archimedes' Principle
- What is buoyancy
- a metallic sphere of radius 2 centimetre is completely dipped in water find the force of buoyancy in density of water is 1000 kg per metre cube
- A solid of weighs 2.10 in air. Its relative density is 8.4. how much will the body weigh if (1) in water (2) in liquid of relative density 1.2?
- What is buoyancy? On what factors does the buoyant force depend?
- Is the Archimedes' principle applicable to gases?
- Ram throws a stone in the pond. It displaced 1.5 kg of water. Calculate the buoyant force acting on the stone. (g = 9.8 m/s2)
- State the Archimedes Principle and the applications of the Archimedes Principle.
- Why do objects feel lighter when in water than outside water?
- What is the difference between density and relative density?
- Volume of a solid mass of 400 g is 200 cm3. (a) Density (b) Relative Density (c) If it is completely immersed in water what is the mass of water displaced by it.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number