CBSE Class 9 - Archimedes' Principle Videos
Define up thrust or buoyant force, density and relative density, Archimedes' principal and condition of flotation and sinking.
- what is density?
- When a piece of cork is put into the water it starts floating on the surface of water due to the upward buoyant force from water.
- you are provided with a piece of rock and common laboratory equipments.how will you proceed to find its density.
- what are fluids?
- What is the unit of density?
- What happens if the bouyant force of liquid is equal to or greater than or less than the solid object which is to be immersed into the liquid
- what is the relationship between boyant force and displaced water
- pressure at certain depth in river water is p1.,same depth in sea water is p2.which of following is correct? a)p1=p2 b)p1>p2 c)p1<p2 d)p1-p2=atmospheric pressure
- why is it easier for a person to swim in sea water than in fresh water?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.