What happens if the bouyant force of liquid is equal to or greater than or less than the solid object which is to be immersed into the liquid
Asked by saradamahapatra9999 | 28th Dec, 2019, 09:06: AM
If the buoyant force is more than the weight of the solid object then the object will float and if the buoyant force is less than the weight of the object then the object will sink into the liquid.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 28th Dec, 2019, 03:24: PM
- what is density?
- When a piece of cork is put into the water it starts floating on the surface of water due to the upward buoyant force from water.
- you are provided with a piece of rock and common laboratory equipments.how will you proceed to find its density.
- what are fluids?
- What is the unit of density?
- what is the relationship between boyant force and displaced water
- pressure at certain depth in river water is p1.,same depth in sea water is p2.which of following is correct? a)p1=p2 b)p1>p2 c)p1<p2 d)p1-p2=atmospheric pressure
- why is it easier for a person to swim in sea water than in fresh water?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number