CBSE Class 9 Maths Surface Area: Sphere and Hemisphere
- find the radius of a sphere whose area is 154 cm
Can you please answer these all questions
- If a sphere and a hemisphere have the same surface area, find the ratio of their radii if r1 is the radius of the sphere and r2 is the radius of the hemisphere.
- The diameter of the moon is approximately one fourth of the diameter of the earth. Find the ratio of their surface areas
- If the area of the top of a hemispherical bowl is 154 cm2. Its volume is 714.65 cm3(app.) 718.67 cm3 (app.) 716.92 cm3 (app.) 720.46 cm3 (app.)
- A hemispherical bowl is made of steel, 0.7 cm thick has inner radius 14 cm. It is to be polished from inside and outside. Calculate the total area to be polished.
- Two hemispherical bowls are formed by cutting a spherical ball of diameter 28 cm from the centre. Calculate the total surface area of each of the hemispherical bowls so formed.
- A toy is in the form of a hemisphere surmounted by a cone of radius 3 cm and height 4 cm. Calculate the surface area of the toy.
- If the circumference of the base, a hemispherical dome of a building is 352 cm, find the lateral surface area of the dome.
- The hollow sphere, in which the circus motorcyclist performs his stunts, has a radius of 2.8 m. find the area available to the motorcyclist for riding.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.