CBSE Class 9 Maths Surface Area Of A Cone
- A conical tent is to accomodate 11 person.Each person must have 4 square metres of space on the ground and 20 cubic metres of air to breath.Find the height of the tent
- R=35 h=12 find curved surface of cone
- The slant height and altitude of a conical tomb are 15 m and 12 m respectively. Find the cost of white-washing its curved surface at the rate of Rs. 70 per m2.
- The curved area of a cone is 792 cm2 and its radius and slant height are in the ratio 4:7. Calculate its radius.
- A conical tent is 6 m high with radius of base as 8 m. Find the cost of cloth required to make the tent, if one square meter of cloth costs Rs. 28.
- The circumference of the base of the cone of slant height 35 cm is 88 cm. Find its curved surface area.
- Calculate the length of 4 m wide tarpaulin required to make conical tent of slant height 14 m and base diameter 16 m.
- The area of the base of a right circular cone is 616 cm2 and its slant height is 9 cm. Find its total surface area.
- Find the length of 2 m wide tarpaulin required to make conical tent of height 6 m and base diameter 16 m?
- The toy is in the form of a cylinder surmounted by a cone. The cylinder is of diameter 30 cm and height 23 cm and the cone has slant height 17 cm. Calculate the surface area of the toy.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number