diameter of the base of a cone is 10.5cm and its slant height is 10cm. Find its curved surface area
Asked by anmolmahali | 14th Nov, 2019, 07:33: PM
The diameter of the base of a cone is 10.5 cm.
d = 10.5 cm then r = 10.5/2 = 5.25 cm
l = 10 cm
Curved suraface area of cone = ∏rl = 22/7 × 5.25 × 10 = 165 cm2
Answered by Sneha shidid | 15th Nov, 2019, 09:17: AM
- If the slant height of a cone 12cm and radius of the base is 14 cm, then the total surface area is --------------.
- A conical cover is required for a chimney.It must be 24cm in diameter at the base and 16cm in height.Find the area of metal sheet required to make it.
- The slant height of a cone is increased by 10% if the radius remains the same find the increase in C.S.A
- There are two cones. The C.S.A of one is twice that of other. The slant height of latter is twice than that of former. Find radius of their height.
- The slant height and altitude of a conical tomb is 15m and 12m.Find the cost of the white washing it at Rs 70 per month square
- A conical tent is to accomodate 11 person.Each person must have 4 square metres of space on the ground and 20 cubic metres of air to breath.Find the height of the tent
- R=35 h=12 find curved surface of cone
- The slant height and altitude of a conical tomb are 15 m and 12 m respectively. Find the cost of white-washing its curved surface at the rate of Rs. 70 per m2.
- The curved area of a cone is 792 cm2 and its radius and slant height are in the ratio 4:7. Calculate its radius.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number