The slant height of a cone is increased by 10% if the radius remains the same find the increase in C.S.A
Asked by nayananayanakt | 1st Mar, 2020, 07:06: PM
Your query is answered here.
Answered by | 1st Mar, 2020, 09:33: PM
- There are two cones. The C.S.A of one is twice that of other. The slant height of latter is twice than that of former. Find radius of their height.
- The slant height and altitude of a conical tomb is 15m and 12m.Find the cost of the white washing it at Rs 70 per month square
- diameter of the base of a cone is 10.5cm and its slant height is 10cm. Find its curved surface area
- A conical tent is to accomodate 11 person.Each person must have 4 square metres of space on the ground and 20 cubic metres of air to breath.Find the height of the tent
- R=35 h=12 find curved surface of cone
- The slant height and altitude of a conical tomb are 15 m and 12 m respectively. Find the cost of white-washing its curved surface at the rate of Rs. 70 per m2.
- The curved area of a cone is 792 cm2 and its radius and slant height are in the ratio 4:7. Calculate its radius.
- A conical tent is 6 m high with radius of base as 8 m. Find the cost of cloth required to make the tent, if one square meter of cloth costs Rs. 28.
- The circumference of the base of the cone of slant height 35 cm is 88 cm. Find its curved surface area.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number