CBSE Class 9 Biology Transport Of Materials Across Cells
- Difference between hypotonic and hypertonic solution
- What would happen when shelled raw egg and deshelled boiled egg are placed in water?
- hypotonic solution is an osmosis or diffusion process
- what is hypotonic solution
- Define the term osmosis.
- why do we start vomiting after drinking salt solution of salt and water
- what is osmosis
- Why does the skin of our finger shrink when we wash clothes for a long time?
- a man drinks a concentrated salt solution and vomits after sometime. why?
- What happens to dry raisins when kept in water
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number