CBSE Class 8 - Contact Forces Videos
This video describes the difference of contact and non-contact forces and their examples
- Newton's law
- Does it mean that the net force on an object is zero if the two forces acting on it in opposite directions are equal? please answer for these question
- name different types of forces.
- what is Newton?
- Unit of force
- Why does a drop of water stick to the surface of glass
- Compare with oil and watet, oil is a denser medium or watet is a denser medium?why?
- can u explain me in detail what magnitude?
- What are contact forces?
- Is muscular force a type of contact force?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.