CBSE Class 8 - Surface Area: Cubes and Cuboids Videos
Surface Area: Cubes and Cuboids
cubes and cuboids, finding their surface area
- surface area of cube
- The walls and ceiling of a room are to be plastered with cement.if the length, breath and height of the room are respectively 4.5m,3m and 3.5m, find the area to be plastered.
if side of cube is 9.5 cm.then find total surface area
- A cuboidal tin box opened at top has dimension 20^16^14cm. What is the total area of metal sheet required to make 10 such boxes
- how to find side when surface area is given?
- The whole surface area of cuboid is 214 cm^2 , volume is 210 cm^3 , and the area of base is 42 cm^2 ..find its edges ? Ans - 7cm , 6cm , 5cm
- The breadth, length and height of a solid wood is in the ratio 3 5 8. By what part should the lenth and height be cut off to make a cube
- Four cubes of edge 5 cm each are placed side by side and stuck together . If the outer surface alone is painted at Rs 300 per meter square , find the cost of painting
- Find the total surface area of following cuboid.
- Find the surface area of cubes with edge (i) 5 cm (ii) 2.9 cm.