CBSE Class 8 Science Nitrogen Cycle
- which bacteria does not fix nitrogen a]clostridium b]rhizobium c] azotobacter d]nitrosomonas I clicked clostridium but is given as wrong and the right answer is nitrosomonas how it is possible as clostridium is a bad bacteria?????!!!!!!
- Give two examples of leguminous plants.
- Name any two vital nitrogen compounds of living organisms.
- How do herbivores obtain nitrogen for their body?
- How the nitrates in the soil get decomposed?
- (i) What are the two ways in which atmospheric nitrogen gets fixed into usable forms?(ii) How do herbivores obtain nitrogen for their body?
- How is atmospheric nitrogen utilized by plants?
- How does the amount of nitrogen in atmosphere remain more or less constant?
- (i) Name the following:(a) The percentage of nitrogen gas in atmosphere(b) The cyclic movement of nitrogen in different chemical forms from the environment, to organisms, and then back to the environment.(c) The bacterium involved in nitrogen fixation in leguminous plants(ii) Give two examples of leguminous plants.
- Diagrammatically represent the cycling of nitrogen in nature.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number