Name any two vital nitrogen compounds of living organisms.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Proteins, nucleic acids, vitamins and chlorophyll. (Any two)
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- name the microorganism which can fix atmospheric nitrogen in the soil
- How is nitrogen fixd in lightning
- name nitrogen fixing bacteria
- which bacteria does not fix nitrogen a]clostridium b]rhizobium c] azotobacter d]nitrosomonas I clicked clostridium but is given as wrong and the right answer is nitrosomonas how it is possible as clostridium is a bad bacteria?????!!!!!!
- Give two examples of leguminous plants.
- How do herbivores obtain nitrogen for their body?
- How the nitrates in the soil get decomposed?
- (i) What are the two ways in which atmospheric nitrogen gets fixed into usable forms?(ii) How do herbivores obtain nitrogen for their body?
- How is atmospheric nitrogen utilized by plants?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number