CBSE Class 8 Science Friction: Necessary Evil?
Streamline Shape and Methods to Reduce fluid friction
Concept of friction,its properties,uses and disadvantages.
- A block of mass 4 kg is placed on a floor. The coefficient of friction between block and floor is 0.2. If a 6N force is applied on the block, what is the value of acceleration of block? (Take g = 10m/s2 ) please solve
- Why does a ball moving on the ground eventually come to rest
- Write up that friction evil or friend for animals
- What are the four factors on which friction depends ?
- Why we fall on a banana peel?
- The force needed to start a cart is (somewhat) greater than the force neede to keep it moving with a uniform speed.
- How does friction helps in writing
- Why do you rub your hands together on chilled mornings?
- Brakes on cars will work best if the friction between the brake shoes and wheels is reduced. True or false
- Explain that friction is a friend or foe with best examples.Please answer this quickly as this is very urgent.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.