CBSE Class 8 Science Friction: Necessary Evil?
- Why we fall on a banana peel?
- The force needed to start a cart is (somewhat) greater than the force neede to keep it moving with a uniform speed.
- How does friction helps in writing
- Why do you rub your hands together on chilled mornings?
- Brakes on cars will work best if the friction between the brake shoes and wheels is reduced. True or false
- Explain that friction is a friend or foe with best examples.Please answer this quickly as this is very urgent.
- Explain why sportsmen use shoes with spikes.
- How can we say that friction is an evil?
- List any 2 advantages of friction.
- Give one example from everyday life where wheels (or rollers) are used to reduce friction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number