Why does a ball moving on the ground eventually come to rest
Asked by nitinkumar94525 | 20th Jun, 2022, 03:48: PM
A ball moving on ground eventually comes to rest due to force of friction. Frictional force acts as opposing force between two surfaces in contact.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 20th Jun, 2022, 06:10: PM
- Write up that friction evil or friend for animals
- What are the four factors on which friction depends ?
- Why we fall on a banana peel?
- The force needed to start a cart is (somewhat) greater than the force neede to keep it moving with a uniform speed.
- How does friction helps in writing
- Why do you rub your hands together on chilled mornings?
- Brakes on cars will work best if the friction between the brake shoes and wheels is reduced. True or false
- Explain that friction is a friend or foe with best examples.Please answer this quickly as this is very urgent.
- Explain why sportsmen use shoes with spikes.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number