CBSE Class 8 Science Preparation Of Soil And Sowing Of Seeds
- How can we separate healthier seeds from a mixture of healthy and weak seeds
- Discuss the various methods of weeding.
- What are bulky and are difficult to store and spread in the field
- What is compost , fertilizer and manure
- Comment upon ploughing the fields is must for the germination of seeds
- how is crop production important ?
- suggest an alternate method of providing manure to the soil rather than adding manures before and after sowing.
- Name the implement used in sowing
- (i) Give three advantages of loosening the soil before sowing the seeds. (ii) Mahesh uses a cultivator for ploughing whereas Satish uses a hoe for ploughing. What advantage does Mahesh have over Satish?
- How are the nutrients present in dead plants and animals absorbed by living plants?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number