CBSE Class 8 Science Animal Husbandry And Food From Animals
- Fish is a source of which important nutrient?
- What are the two aims/targets of breeding chicken in animal husbandry?
- Which animals are called milching animals? Give any two examples.
- (i) Why honey is used in Ayurvedic medicines?(ii) What is apiculture? Name the product produced by this process.
- (i) Which oil is obtained from fish? What is it rich in?(ii) Why is it that people in India have access to large amounts of fish?
- What is apiculture? Name the product produced by this process.
- Why is it important to carry out proper animal husbandry?
- What is animal husbandry? Write names of any four animals raised in animal husbandry.
- Why is it that people in India have access to large amounts of fish?
- In which case do you think fish will form a major part of the diet of people. Why?(a) People living in desert areas(b) People living in coastal areas(c) People living in areas with rich vegetationName any two fish consumed by people.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number