CBSE Class 8 Science Animal Husbandry And Food From Animals
- animal husbandary means feeding the animal
- what is hybridization
- what is leguminous plant
- Nitrogen cycle
- Local varaites of fisheries
- Fish is a source of which important nutrient?
- What are the two aims/targets of breeding chicken in animal husbandry?
- Which animals are called milching animals? Give any two examples.
- (i) Why honey is used in Ayurvedic medicines?(ii) What is apiculture? Name the product produced by this process.
- (i) Which oil is obtained from fish? What is it rich in?(ii) Why is it that people in India have access to large amounts of fish?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number