CBSE Class 8 Maths Solving Linear Equations
- The sum of the digits of a 2-digit number is 6. If 18 is added to this number, the number you get is formed by interchanging the digits of the original number. Find the number.
- a man drives at the 35 kilometre per hour he reaches his house 4 minutes late. if he drives at the 45 kilometre per hour he reaches his office 3 minutes early how far is his house.
- Please tell me a method to solve mathematics linear equations in one variable very easily and quickly
- The sum of the digits of a two digit number is 12 the number is 6 times of the unit place find the number
- how to make equation from statement
- 1] The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 12. The number obtain by interchanging the digits exeeds the original number by 54. Find the origional number 2] A steamer goes downstream from one port to another in 6 hours. It covers the same distance upstream in 7 hours. If the speed of the stream be 2km/hr, find the speed of the steamer in still water 3] Two trains start simultaineously from two stations 300km apart and move towards each other. The speed of the train is more than the other by 20km/hr. If the distance between the trains after two hours is 20km, the speeds of the trains.
- Question no. 10 1st part from this page 👇
- Uday can finish a book in 25 days if he reads 18 pages everyday. How many days will he take to finish it, if he reads 15 pages everyday?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number