CBSE Class 8 - Solving Linear Equations Videos
Linear Equations to Simpler Form
This video explince the concept of Linear Equations to Simpler Form.
in this equation find the value of x and then check it .
- solve in elimination methods:5m+9=3m-11
- a boat goes downstream and cover the distance between two ports in 5 hours while it covers the same distance upstream in 5-1/2 hours. find the speed of boat in still water if t he speed of stream is 1-1/2km/h
- Three friends, X, Y and Z complete the work in x days, (x+5) days and 12 days respectively. they started to work together but X left the work after 2 days and just left the work one day before the completion of the work. if the total work completed in (53/9) days, then find the value of x. Answer is -->10 (solve + explain)
- solve [(3/8)2)-3 ÷ (4/9)]
- The degree of equation x²-9=2x' is:
- if x = 0 , what is the value of x when x =0
- The ratio of number of girls and boys in a class is 1:3. Set up an equation between the students of a class and boys and then draw its graph. Also find the number of boys in a class of 40 students from the graph.
- x-3/4 - 3x-7 /5 = 7/2
what should be added to twice the rational number minus 7 by 3 to get 3 by 7
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.